Wednesday 25 May 2011

I've been published !

Went for a stroll lunch time and popped into a Newsagents to check what card making magazines there were that I had not bought yet.  Purchased 4 including Lets Make Cards.  Took it back to work and flicked through it while eating my lunch.  I turned the page to find an article on Jennie the course tutor and low and behold they had included a photo of one of my projects and one from another student - check it out.

I was really chuffed as I've not had the time to write to any magazines yet myself, so didn't expect them to choose one of my pictures to include. 

Onwards and upward - I'm on cloud 9 right now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been doing a bit of bloghopping and found your site, wow, lovely cards and congrats on having one of your creations published, look forward to popping back again,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny - I've been hopping too and came across you :-D
    CONGRATS on having your superb creation published in the maggo. :-)
    It's a wonderful creation too from what I can see. How cool for you. I hope you are going to frame that page and have it on the wall. :-D
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete